24 July 2011

Steven Seagal energy drinks in hand!

Update 3: Another bad-a$$ed fan tribute! Man, these get me pumped!



Update 2: Steven Seagal parody with Lightning Bolt! It's awesome, the people you meet online.



Update 1: Lightning Bolt commercial! Damn, it feels GOOD to be a part of pop culture history!


 It's a lotta great things goin' on in the kitchen!

Still Life a l' Celebetaire (Bachelor Still Life), by Cagey.  Every
item in this composition has profound meaning.  For example,
the A. Palmer ice tea is on hot standby for 50/50 Vodka mixture. 
 
















   I've been waiting for this moment for years, my Steven Seagal energy drinks have finally arrived. It's a cannon blast of motivation.



   I also wired my fridge to play "Winner Takes It All' by Sammy Hagar when I open it.

No comments: