04 August 2011

Great Ideas (working title) by Cagey

What if:

-...I relocated and opened an all English speaking American themed restaurant overseas hiring only those of American descent?  Would people probe my authenticity by trying to speak to me in American dialects?  Would they ask, "Is it o.k. if I speak English?"  Like when I go into a Japanese restaurant and ask "Nihongo daijobu desu ka?"  邦人 スポーク これで?

-...I had an all-day Mad Max marathon today?  If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

-...I opened a small business?  Is the current regulatory environment in the U.S. too restrictive to allow small businesses to sustain themselves before government gets its cut?  And like Michael Savage asks, why do lawmakers no longer use the word "taxes", but instead complain that with the debt ceiling concessions made to the lefties, they will not get enough "revenue"?


No comments: