07 May 2010

We all need more Infidel in our lives

All the news I got in one hour today was enough to send me back to bed:

1. Students were forbidden to wear American flag t-shirts to their CA high school on Cinco de Mayo;
2. NYC wants to build a gleaming super-mosque within view of the World Trade Center site

The only good news (GREAT, FANTASTIC news) we got today was that the three SEALs were acquitted: http://michellemalkin.com/2010/05/06/last-of-navy-seal-3-acquitted/

All I had to keep me sane was the Liberalism rap, so from popular demand, here's the rest (verses 2/3):


"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" by The Infidel


(Verse 2)
Tell a lie long enough the sheeple believe it
But you ain’t fooling me, you ain’t schooling me
Wit yo so’ called bleeding heart ain’t leaked a CC
Against the death penalty but killing the babies
Want their C-A-K-E and stuff their face wit it
Like Rosie O’Donnell big as a spaceship

Can’t shout me down like liberal students do conservatives
Toss a pie at me and catch an uppercut from this Wordsmith
That’s what I call exercising my free speech
But you want to silence me plus those who agree
Know this right now you ain’t controlling me
Even if your cameras are roaming the streets patrolling me
Where’s the ACLU when we need ‘em?
Oh yeah, they only help gays, atheists, race baiters and faith haters
And anyone else who tears the fabric of this country
Sold their souls while stealing ours for a bag full of money

[Chorus]
Far from reason, common sense and intellect
Proper mindset total lack of respect for vets
And Christ ain’t nice, totally out of order
Liberalism, the mental disorder

(Verse 3)
Another symptom of this fatal disease
Is their willingness to treat the enemy to a dish of appease
Too concerned about gay marriage and hugging some trees
Unaware that’s it’s tight on ‘em like neck T-I-E’s
100 degrees of separation from reality
We’ll burn off like calories due to their abnormalities

Leading to casualties of epic proportions
Just check the stats of the black baby abortions
10 million strong and dying spreading like wildfire
Genocide planned by Planned Parenthood preparing hoods
For destabilization compounded by welfare
Good intentions gone bad too late to repair
Stuck in despair but no longer as we take up arms
To rage against the machine that’s done us so much harm
But black democrats prefer the status quo
Now that James died, damn ain’t no soul left bro

Gotta get me some of those conservative x-ray glasses!  Love ya, Infidel!

No comments: