06 May 2010

Quote of the day

Sometimes I get an awful itch on my arms and legs after showering, which led me to a search of a skin condition called "aquagenic pruritis."  Then I found this irresistible quote:

"Hi, I'm 15 years old and i THINK that i have this 'disease'. Most of the time but not all of the time after i go for a swim my legs get unbelievably itchy, i cant stop scratching, if I'm starving and i got a big bucket of KFC in front of me, i wont eat it, ill be too busy scratching my legs. This condition is really starting to annoy me and my parents don't believe that my legs get really really itchy." - Unk.



Read more at Suite101: How to Get Rid of Aquagenic Pruritus: Tips on Treating the Water Induced Itch http://skindisease.suite101.com/article.cfm/how_to_get_rid_of_aquagenic_pruritus#ixzz0nB7yFlAn

No comments: